We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com



April 14, 2014

Cool Ottawa Blog: "Ottawa Gig Posters"

Here's a great blog for Ottawa music and art fans: Ottawa Gig Posters, a collection of work from Rocket 57 Illustration. The man behind Rocket 57 is Marc Audet, an illustrator and animator based in Gatineau.

Marc tells us: "I've been working as a self employed illustrator in the Ottawa region for the past 13 years. 99% of what you see on the site is my stuff. I do, on the rare occasion, collaborate with a designer or two. A lot of the stuff I do is for my own band, Still Winter Hills, but I'm making an effort to branch out and work with other bands."









See also: Ottawa Music Guide
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to etcetera, our free email newsletter. Featuring cool Ottawa events, interesting local news and contests and giveaways. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.