Average temperature in February was -10.3C, which is 2.2C below normal for the month. Some stats and a graph here courtesy of YOW_Weather:
- Ottawa normally gets 7 days above 0°C in February. This February, we only had 5 (Feb 19, 20, 21, 22, 23).
- Ottawa normally gets 1 day with > 10cm of snow in February. This February, we had 1 day (Feb 1, 16.2cm).
- Ottawa normally gets 10 days of snow in February. This February, we got 10 days of snow.
- Ottawa normally gets 15.3mm of rain in February, this February, we got 21.0mm of rain.
- Ottawa normally gets 44.7cm of snow in February, this year we got 40.0cm.
See also: Ottawa Weather Guide
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to etcetera, our free email newsletter. Featuring cool Ottawa events, interesting local news and contests and giveaways. Thanks!