We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com



September 02, 2013

14 Ottawa Instagrammers who I like to follow

I joined Instagram at the beginning of the summer to check out what all the fuss was about. Besides lots of food photos and kid photos, I also discovered several great local photographers who share their pics of our city.  Here some of my fave Instagrammers. (Who do you follow?)













































See also: Ottawa Photography Guide
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to etcetera, our free email newsletter. Featuring cool Ottawa events, interesting local news and contests and giveaways. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I will be adding these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! It looks like I have a few more to add as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.