We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com



September 13, 2012

Sign up for Etcetera, our new email newsletter


Last week we launched a new email newsletter called Etcetera.  (Here's a sneak peak.)

Every Friday, we'll send out a collection of interesting local news, cool Ottawa events and special contests and giveaway.  If you're a regular reader of OttawaStart, I think you'll enjoy it. I just put the finishing touches on this week's issue and I'll be sending it out tomorrow.  You can subscribe here...

See also: Ottawa Media Guide

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'd love a free 5 bucks at Starbucks, but I think I'm a bit late to win :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.