|Inside Invisible Cinema, a great movie rental shop at Lisgar and Bank. Photo by veganbackpacker.|
- @mayfairtheatre: I'd suggest @invisiblecinema and Elgin St. Video. Plus @opl_bpo -- free movies all the time. (note: @opl_bpo = Ottawa Public Libary).
- @alistairsteele: Glebe Video International
- @capcity: Invisible Cinema all the way. Nick (the owner) knows his stuff.
- @lapeluk: Try Nasa Food Centre. They seem to carry a lot of Bollywood movies ...
- @kaplanmyrth: Don't forget Netflix -- it has a good foreign film selection. Certainly worth the $8/month.
- @jessrawk: Elgin St. Video
- @luccidor: Tundra Moving Pictures on Sunnyside
Please add your suggestions to the comments below!
See also: Ottawa Movies Guide
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to our blog via email, Twitter, Facebook or RSS. Thank you.