- The Golden Palace Eggroll. Pictured at right.
- Rogue Senate Page. All you need for this one is a black suit, white gloves, and a "Stop Harper" sign.
- Green Bin. They're only $30 or so at Canadian Tire. Buy one, cut out holes for arms and legs, glue on a few pieces of rice as the maggots. (Suggestion: Get your spouse to dress up as a Rain Barrel.)
- Sexy OC Transpo Cop. Take one of those sexy cop costumes and tape on an OC Transpo logo. Then ask everybody, "Can I see your transfer, baby?"
- Black Bear. (For Bells Corners residents only.)
- Stuntman Stu. All you need for this one is a microphone and an Apple device. (This is an inside joke for friends and family of Stuntman Stu.)
- The New Ikea. Get the biggest cardboard box you can find and paint it yellow and blue.
- Ottawa Convention Centre. I have no idea how to pull this off but if you can find a shiny futuristic helmet somewhere you'd have the best costume in Ottawa.
See also: Ottawa Halloween Guide
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to our blog via email, Twitter, Facebook or RSS. Thank you.