OttawaStart is giving away a pair of tickets to this Thursday's Schmoozefest 2011, Ottawa's ultimate networking event.
What is Schmoozefest? Now in its 6th year, the event connects and builds business relationships while raising awareness about United Way and how the next generation of philanthropists - young professionals – can make a difference in their community. This year's edition happens on Thursday, October 20 at 6:30 p.m. at LAGO Bar|Grill|View at Dow’s Lake Pavilion
UPDATE: Congrats to Claûde Beaupré who won the draw!
Why should you attend Schmoozefest?
- Get connected with young professionals like yourself and meet people in Ottawa who are making an impact
- A chance to mingle with VIPs from the public and private sector; health & wellness; sports & entertainment; small business & culinary
- Silent and Live Auctions featuring donated items from local United Way supporters
- Enjoy a beverage courtesy of Beau’s Brewery and Spicebox Whisky
- Sample food from The Piggy Market, as well as a variety of delicious hors d’oeuvres
See also: Ottawa Community Guide
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to our blog via email, Twitter, Facebook or RSS. Thank you.