Blogger Carl Chesal offers six little-known Ottawa tourist attractions:
- The Acoustic Anomaly of the Baldwin-LaFontaine Statue on Parliament Hill.
- The Cat Sanctuary on Parliament Hill.
- RCMP Musical Ride Training Facility.
- Gatineau Park.
- Bicycle along the miles and miles of pathways.
- Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival
(You can read Carl's full post here.)
See also: Ottawa Tourism Guide
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to our blog via email, Twitter, Facebook or RSS. Thank you.