UPDATE: Congrats to Kris Winter - this week's winner! More giveaways next weekend, check back to our blog on Sunday for details.
|Ferris Wheel. Photo by Glen Gower.|
They're a local company based in Dalkeith, Ontario (just east of the city), and they run many of the carnivals you see popping up in parking lots all summer long.
This week, you can win a Family Outing Package to the fair at Kanata South Days, from Thursday, May 26 to Sunday, May 29 at Hazeldean Mall. Each prize pack includes:
- 2 all-you-can-ride bracelets (for the kids)
- 30 ride tickets (for mom & dad)
- 2 bags of cotton candy
- 1 large bag of popcorn
- (Please note - prize packs can only be redeemed from Thursday to Saturday.)
It's a great idea for a family outing -- but if you don't have kids, feel free to enter and take a friend or make it a date night.
Three ways to enter:
- Write a comment at the bottom of this blog post, and tell us "what's your favourite carnival ride"?
- If you have a Twitter account, Tweet this for an extra entry: "Did you see that @ottawastart is giving away a family pass to the Kanata South Days fair? http://goo.gl/fb/fzQ1a"
- And for another bonus entry, head over to OttawaStart's Facebook page, and "Comment" on the the contest info that's posted on our wall. (And while you're at it, would you "like" our page too? And maybe share it with your friends?)
So yes, you can have up to THREE entries in the contest to increase your chance to win. We'll do the draw on Wednesday night, May 25. GOOD LUCK!
See also: Ottawa Kids Guide