Received this note today from RainBarrel.ca about some rain barrel sales events coming up on Saturday, May 7 at the following locations:
- SOLD OUT : Barrhaven : Mother Teresa High School
- SOLD OUT: The Glebe : St Matthew’s Anglican Church
- SOLD OUT: Barrhaven : Earl Armstrong Park and Ride – St. Anne Catholic School and Kanata-March Horticultural Society
- SOLD OUT: Manotick Arena – Manotick Village and Community Association
- SOLD OUT : Fallowfield Park and Ride – Chapel Ridge Free Methodist Church
And on May 21 at the following locations:
You do have to pre-order - click on any of the links above to place your order. Rain barrels will sell for $55 each. More locations will be available on other dates. Each rain barrel comes fully equipped with a leaf and mosquito filter basket, an overflow adaptor that permits multiple barrels to be connected in series, 1.2m of overflow hose and a spigot that attaches directly to a garden hose. These barrels meet City of Ottawa rebate criteria. For more info click here...