PLEASE NOTE: These links may be out of date. For the latest storm info, please visit OttawaStart's Winter Storm Guide.
- Check out our Ottawa Weather Guide for forecasts, radar maps, weather warnings, and current conditions.
- Ian Black (from CBC Ottawa) usually has the latest and most accurate info re: weather in Ottawa. You can follow him on Twitter, or if you're not on Twitter just visit his Twitter page.
- Follower our Twitter feed @ottawastart for timely updates.
- The Ottawa Student Transportation Authority website posts info about school bus cancellations. Here's a list of school bus cancellations for West Quebec.
- Check driving conditions, including local traffic cams and highway info for the 416 and 417, on our Ottawa Traffic Guide. OC Transpo posts route cancellations & delays to its homepage -- look on the right-hand side.
- You can see a map of power outages in Ontario via the Hydro One Storm Centre. Find local updates on Hydro Ottawa's site.
- If you're flying somewhere or expecting visitors from out of town, here's the link to flight information at the Ottawa Airport.
- You can check for VIA Rail delays here.
- And of course, mainstream media sites have good info too. I've found the Ottawa Citizen, CBC Ottawa and CTV Ottawa to be the most up to date, with CFRA and 1310News useful too.
- The City of Ottawa posts info about overnight parking restrictions to @ottawaparking.
- Check out what's happening around the city on Ottawa's webcams.
- Make the most of it. Check out our Toboggan Guide and Ski Guide.
Where do you get your Ottawa storm news?
Related: Ottawa Weather Guide