- It snowed on Thursday.
- OC Transpo smells.
- National Gallery unveils huge monument commemorating sticking your tongue to a cold pole
- As election day nears, city is taken over by signs.
- The best election coverage this time around has been online.
- News1310 made its radio debut
- For the unemployed: You could be a zamboni drive, graffiti artist, arts/culture reporter at The Wig, driver for Responsible choice, or a dog walker.
- Clive Doucet's son goes on a rant about nepotism, or lack there-of
- Anybody got a spare pony?
October 23, 2010
Saturday Round-Up: Ottawa stuff we liked this week
A short list this week: