We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com



September 22, 2010

Rant of the Day: Stolen bike headlights

I haven't published a rant of the day post in a while but this one from Mike Kate at The Incidental Cyclist is definitely worth reading. Somebody stole the headlights from her bike the other night:
Seriously, what the hell? They were worth $12.50 each when they were brand new more than a year ago. I'm trying to imagine you as some desperate, shaking junkie for whom those headlights would mean the difference between spending a night in racking DT agony and getting through the next day. But I know that's probably not the case (especially since I can't imagine there's a huge trade in black-market ten-dollar LED headlights.) Read the entire post...


Related: Ottawa Biking Guide

2 comments:

  1. that sucks. I got my bike seat stolen once! sigh, some people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike's the bike, Kate is the name of the blogger

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.