We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com



July 16, 2010

Any car spotters in Ottawa?

Check out this post and photos:
"Any car spotters in Ottawa? Ferraris? Dodge Vipers? Trucks? Any vehicle out of the ordinary? I have a few to share and will update as I photograph them. I ignore Corvettes and Mustangs as they're all too common. If there are any older ones then I might just add those."
Related: Ottawa Driving Guide

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 AM

    I don't have any photos but very often near my work there is both a black Mazerati and an Audi R8. Bank/Maclaren area - bring your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Went to the Cumberland Market on Saturday and looked up across the street to see a yellow Corvair parked in someone's driveway! I have yet to see one that colour in any year.
    Also in the window of the Subaru Dealership on Wellington, there is a light blue vehicle that I cannot remember the name of. It's a three wheeler short cab with a truck back. I often see them in British tv shows most used by gardeners. I am guessing Subaru took it in as a trade-in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Just hang out at the Hunt Club Golf Course parking lot ... - well not too long as they'll get a little suspicious :)
    Audi R8 there too... as well as your pick of MBs, BMWs and plenty of exotics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Here in Sandy Hill we have a French dude with a beautifully restored Citroen 2CV, powder blue, can't miss it. Even has the headlights that turn with the steering wheel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.