- Check out 40 (mostly) free family fun ideas from Postcards from the Mothership
- March Break ideas for those of us who hate crowds (via a peek inside the fishbowl ... you should also check out these ideas from 2009)
- Shake up the Break from SavvyMom.ca has a variety of suggestions for activites inside and outside your house
- The Ottawa Citizen has a list of 10 activities for under $10
- They're probably mostly booked up by now, but here's a list of March Break camps and activities run by the City of Ottawa
- Check out Kids Ottawa-Gatineau for a listing of activites and an event calendar
- The Ottawa Information Guide has a good list too.
- Check out what people are saying about March Break on Twitter
- OttawaStart's Ottawa Kids Guide has lots of links to activities for families and kids. You can also check out our Ottawa Events Guide and Ottawa Museum Guide.
Tell us what you're doing or tell us about other events going on this week - add a comment below.
Related: Ottawa March Break Guide