- RT @dbmcclelland: A game of road hockey has broken out near the Centennial Flame.
- For fun: Facebook group - Bring Nate's Deli to Bank Street http://bit.ly/aO0dbz
- Rumours about Bluesfest line-up have already started http://bit.ly/aYGMCB "Stevie Wonder, Keith Urban, Norah Jones, U2" Just rumours so far
- RT @ctvottawa: Baseball returns to play in Ottawa Stadium http://bit.ly/9g6dsW
- Added a couple new Ottawa toboggan hills to our Toboggan Guide http://ottawastart.com/toboggan.php Any other suggestions?
- For Ottawa parents - check out this rundown of kids birthday party ideas http://bit.ly/cCDCbH (via @danigirl)
- Somebody should organize a new Ottawa Festival - "Rideau River Ice Blasting Festival" http://bit.ly/9oPI4l
- New Virgin 106.9 morning show: Gonzo (formerly afternoons), Kaz (moving from CHUM Radio London), Jay http://bit.ly/4zVf4i
- Ottawa headline of the day: Salt Truck Driver Charged with Impaired Driving http://bit.ly/9N37Q2
- Catching up on Ottawa news after a weekend away. Dropping out of mayoral race b/c of a cow sign? Seriously? http://bit.ly/9sq6FQ
- Ottawans have composted 2,000 tonnes of organic waste via green bin since start of January http://bit.ly/cC5Y3Z
- Cool full-screen Ottawa weather map http://www.wunderground.com/auto/wxmap/global/stations/71063.html
- Nepean Museum looking for your neighbourhood memories http://bit.ly/aeqfpK
- http://twitpic.com/13p4ko - Finally made some progress on OttawaStart re-design. Framework in place, mostly.
- Where's the best place to have a pancake in Ottawa? http://bit.ly/9Og6jR
- Ottawa to host Twilight convention http://bit.ly/aJmfOo
- Nate's Deli on Rideau to close at the end of May, but will re-open at a new location http://bit.ly/b8E7lx
- Watawa Life has some nice photos of the Chinese New Year celebrations on Somerset today http://bit.ly/9jYl77
February 28, 2010
Links and more from Twitter, Feb 28 edition
Some of the links & news posted to OttawaStart's Twitter Feed in the past couple of weeks.