- Ottawa had 3% more registered vehicles in 2008 as compared to 2007, but only a 1% increase in registered drivers.
- There were over 15,600 reported collisions in 2008, and 30 fatalities. Ten of those fatalities were pedestrians. There were 4,115 injuries, including 333 to pedestrians.
- West Hunt Club Road and Woodroffe Avenue - 51
- Hunt Club Road and Riverside Drive - 43
- Hawthorne Road and Walkley Road - 39
- Belfast Road and St. Laurent Boulevard - 37
- Heron Road and Riverside Drive - 35
- Coventry Road and St. Laurent Boulevard - 35
- Baseline Road and Woodroffe Avenue - 34
- Prince of Wales Drive and West Hunt Club Road - 32
- Innes Road and Tenth Line Road - 31
- Industrial Avenue and St. Laurent Boulevard - 31
For more info click here...
Related: Ottawa Driving Guide