CTV and the Ottawa Citizen are reporting that: Federal Labour Minister Rona Ambrose will introduce back-to-work legislation on Thursday night.\
- David Reevely has a transcript of the scrum with Ambrose outside of the House of Commons from earlier today.
- The Public Transit in Ottawa blog is planning a liveblog to cover the proceedings in the House of Commons.
- The Canadian Industrial Relations Board decided that public transit in Ottawa is not an essential service.
- Another strike video is making the rounds today: Comedian Rick Currie singing "The Bus Strike Song"
- Recommended reading: Now you can write your own story about the negotiations
- This is somewhat old news but I thought it would be worth posting again. Here's a link to OC Transpo's plan to get buses back up & running once the strike does end.
Related: Ottawa OC Transpo Guide