We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com

September 12, 2008

David Scrimshaw's Urban Inukshuk

You have to check out David Scrimshaw's blog for his account of how he built the amazing urban inukshuk pictured above.

David says: "A couple of years ago, I told Keane I wanted to make an inuksuk ... Unlike on the barren tundra, flat rocks are hard to come across here in the centre of Ottawa. So I decided to use urban materials. Keane happily agreed to help me in the quest and between the two of us we amassed a good collection that was kept, of course, in my basement."

Related: Ottawa Art Guide

1 comment:

  1. And you did this without a Canada Council Grant??

    I love it David. xo Jen


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.