We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com

February 25, 2007

VIDEO: OC Transpo's singing bus driver

Related: Ottawa Transit Guide


  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    This guy was driving a packed 97 Bayshore one day, and I think the entire bus was intrigued/terrified. There was some clapping, but I think it was more in the spirit of staying on his good side so he didn't drive off into the forest....

    But seriously, nice to see drivers who are happy and enjoy their jobs.

  2. Anonymous1:47 PM

    I've gone on a bus with that same bus driver singing lol

  3. Anonymous8:04 AM

    I think he does it for himself as a form of stress relief! If people want to listen to music they will put thier head phones on and listen to what they like and choose. Otherwise a little peace and quiet is what peole want after work.

  4. I've taken his bus for the last few days.. I love his singing, especially in light of the songs he sings in both French and English :)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.