We've moved!
Heads up if you're a regular reader of the OttawaStart Blog in this space,
we've moved our blog posts over to our main web site at http://ottawastart.com

January 31, 2007

Meet-up for female bloggers in Ottawa

From the Bread Crumbs in the Butter blog:
Where all the cool (female) bloggers are!

When? Friday, February 16, 2007 (if you have Valentine's Plans, break 'em!)

Where? Clocktower Brew Pub, Bank St, Ottawa

Andrea, Dani and I cooked this little idea up yesterday. There is an Ottawa Blogger meet up group and I had fun when I went - but my blog is mainly a hobby, chronicling the funny ups and downs of my life. Not necessarily a networking tool for my business. In the last few months, I've noticed quite a few witty, informative and generally cool local women bloggers. I thought it might be fun to get together and talk (and drink!), laugh (and drink!) and be merry (and drink!).

More info here...

Ottawa Blogs Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.