Ottawa's best music festival is underway ... and there's lots on the Web for you to follow:
- Stephen Little's blog features some beautiful pics of Seu Jorge, a Brazilian band that took the stage on Friday night (pictured on the right). Also pics of Great Big Sea and Calexico. Keep an eye out on his site for more Bluesfest pics.
- Dial 6-1-3_, Ottawa's best music blog, is posting daily previews and reviews of Bluesfest shows.
- Ottawa Blues This Week (a weekly blues newsletter) has a good preview of concerts -- as well as other blues events happening around the city.
- Technorati: Bluesfest ... a quick search of blogs referencing Bluesfest. A good place to start if you're looking for fan reviews of the various show.
- Finally, here's the scoop on Laurier Bridge road closures during Bluesfest.